Website Montauk Renewables
Job Title: Equipment Operator
Reports to: Vice President
Location: Dublin and Sampson County, North Carolina
This is an opportune time to join a fast-growing company which is an industry leader in the renewable energy space.
Montauk is a fully integrated renewable energy company specializing in the management, recovery, and conversion of landfill methane into renewable electric power and renewable natural gas. Montauk’s corporate offices are located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with regional offices in Houston, Texas and Irvine, California. Montauk operates as a subsidiary of Montauk Holdings Limited, a publicly traded holding company listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
This position is for an experienced equipment operator for year-round work with collection and removal of hog waste from lagoons, spreading hog waste on row crop land, mixing monitoring and turning compost, hauling and transporting waste and baled hay.
Requires the ability to competently operate heavy equipment, including but not limited to:
- Long Reach Excavator
- Skid Steers
- Farm tractors with implements
Skills and Qualifications:
- Heavy Equipment Operator, 3 years (preferred)
- Education: High school or equivalent (preferred)
- License: CDL Class A (preferred)
- Responsibility of daily inspections, participate in critical planning, and the safe operation of equipment including daily maintenance
- Understanding of grades and slopes
- Know how ot efficiently and safely operate each piece of equipment assigned
- Direct support laborers in a safe manner
- Strong understanding of construction techniques
- Tracking and turning in all meter hours on each piece of equipment
- Responsible for cleaning of equipment each day
- Turning in each day of time cards with completed specific tasks
- Responsible for wearing safety equipment, running with lights on and completing pre-shift inspections
- OSHA Competent in critical functions such as lifting, general conditions
- Ability to repeatedly lift 30+ pounds and navigate unstable ground conditions
- Full-time employees are eligible for a strong benefits package including:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off
- Long term disability, and life insurance
- Retirement 401K
- Pay is commensurate with qualifications
Montauk AG Renewables is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age. We are a drug free work environment based on Federal guidelines and use e-verify to confirm employment eligibility.
8-10 hours/day shift
Overtime may be requested
Weekends may be requested
To apply for this job please visit montaukenergy.applicantstack.com.