Website Montauk Renewables
Job Title: Landfill Gas Plant Operator
Location: Humble, Texas
Reports To: Facility Manager
Job Description: Participates in the operation and maintenance activities of a landfill gas processing plant as directed by the Facility Manager. Strives to achieve high standards of safety and environmental integrity while maintaining maximum processing production.
· Responsible for daily operations, maintenance, and repair, including daily logs, preventive maintenance tasks, and reporting requirements.
· Perform and assist with inspection and overhaul activities.
· Perform equipment inspection, maintenance tasks, troubleshooting and diagnoses of plant equipment and systems.
· Partner with landfill technicians to extract landfill gas in a proper, safe, reliable, and efficient manner.
· Oversee (and to the extent necessary participate with) subcontractors in the performance of equipment service work, and in overhaul activities as required.
· Minimum 3+ years’ equipment operations experience using mechanical, electrical, instrument or control system skills.
· High School or GED; technical training school.
· Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers.
· Basic computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel.
· Strong verbal, written, computer communication and organization skills.
· Ability to interact positively and effectively in a team environment.
· Valid Drivers’ License issued by state of residence and in good standing.
· Flexibility for ‘on call’ support or varied schedule needs.
· Demonstrated mechanical and electrical knowledge and repair abilities.
· Natural or landfill gas wellfield experience.
· Occasional lifting or moving heavy materials.
· Ability to use a variety of tools.
· Ability to walk over uneven terrain.
To apply for this job please visit montaukenergy.applicantstack.com.