Website Montauk Renewables
The Project Manager will generate and oversee the management of the project schedule, project budget, coordinate purchasing, and provide logistical and administrative services through the development, construction, and commissioning of the project. The Project Manager will be an integral member of the Development Team.
The primary initial focus of this role will be the permitting and development of a Renewable Natural Gas Facility in Orange County. Experience with municipal governments and the CEQA process (or similar) are a plus.
· Collect all information required from team members and external resources to create an initial project schedule utilizing industry standard software (Prolog, Primavera scheduling and document control, Timberline, or similar). Developing and implementing recovery strategies to maintain project schedule and budget.
· Manage, update, modify the project schedule as appropriate on a regular basis.
· Generate regular reports on project status
· Manage overall project budget, including updating current expenditure and interacting with the accounting department to provide updates
· Coordinate project logistics including scheduling and procuring external services.
· Work with our internal procurement department to coordinate purchasing of equipment, consumables, services, etc. to facilitate the project
· Work closely with the Development Team include participating in conference calls, in person meetings, and site visits.
· Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the contract documents (including Montauks contracts, plans, specifications, and applicable codes).
· Managing and making decisions related to the performance of work related to scheduling, delivery, logistics, quality control and project staffing.
· Managing work among assigned contractors to promote a coordinated project operation. Resolving local area problems regarding procedures, precedence, design clarifications, schedule, and all other appropriate matters.
· Managing the overall site safety program as required and ensuring contractor compliance with Montauk standards and all other applicable safety codes and regulations.
· Ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements at all times.
· Managing the billing process as it relates to work in place and overseeing the monthly estimate of work completed, payrolls, invoices and contractor payment applications.
· Managing the work to ensure that it is installed in compliance with and conforms to the approved contract documents.
· Administration of project inspections, startup, commissioning, turnover and training process, and punchlist required for acceptance and handover of all the systems.
· Coordinating, directing, and monitoring the activities of contractors and suppliers, to insure conformance with plans, specifications, local and national codes.
· Reviewing project changes in conjunction with the design team and other Montauk team members.
· Participating in preconstruction efforts (e.g. constructability, logistics).
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum 4 years’ experience in Project Management related to industrial installations. Project value 40 million to 100 million dollars
· Able to identify design features that command cost premiums and recommend alternatives that deliver comparable or improved function.
· Demonstrated ability to present technical material.
· Very strong oral and written communication skills required.
· Experience with Project Management software, excel, and MS Word.
· Knowledge of project management and scheduling software
To apply for this job please visit montaukenergy.applicantstack.com.