Job Title: Systems and Network Support Analyst
Reports to: Director of IT
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
This is an opportune time to join a fast-growing company which is an industry leader in the renewable energy space.
Montauk is a fully integrated renewable energy company specializing in the management, recovery, and conversion of landfill methane into renewable electric power and renewable natural gas. Montauk’s corporate offices are located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with regional offices in Houston, Texas and Irvine, California. Montauk operates as a subsidiary of Montauk Holdings Limited, a publicly traded holding company listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
Under supervision of the Director of IT, the Systems and Network Support Analyst will be (i) responsible for building a comprehensive understanding to maintain the supporting systems of existing business processes and (ii) assist with the planning, coordination, and implementation of new systems to meet the growing needs of the Company. The Systems and Network Support Analyst will also be (iii) responsible for both deskside and remote support of end users across the Company’s application stack.
Standard Requirements and Desired Skills:
· Associates of Science in Computer Information Systems
· 2 – 5 years’ experience in systems support
· Strong technical skills including but not limited to Microsoft 365, Citrix systems, networking, etc.
· Basic understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. Preferred Microsoft Dynamics but relevant experience in SAP, Oracle, QuickBooks, etc.
· Fundamental working knowledge of SQL database environments
· Understanding of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) code
· Ability to comprehend and follow policies relating to systems use
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent technical documentation skills
· Ability to work and learn under direct supervision and under a high stress, growing environment
Essential Job Functions:
· Research software systems to understand existing functionalities and impact of potential changes
· Documents scope of software requests through analysis and planning
· Captures business requirements and business process management
· Translates business needs to specific functional requirements to be relied upon by designated project team
· Coordinates with project stakeholders to meet desired implementation goals and timelines
· Provides support to existing systems across both administrative and operational departments
· Setup computer and related hardware peripherals for workstations
· Available to be on call when needed
· Full-Time employees are eligible for a strong benefits package including:
· Medical, Dental and Vision
· Flexible spending account
· Paid time off
· Long term disability, and life insurance
· Retirement 401K
· Pay is commensurate with qualifications.
Montauk Renewables is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age. We are a drug free work environment based on Federal guidelines and use e-verify to confirm employment eligibility.
To apply for this job please visit montaukenergy.applicantstack.com.