Website Montauk Renewables
Job Description: Participates in the daily operation and maintenance activities of a digester gas processing facility and RNG (Renewable Natural Gas) facility as directed by the Facility Manager. Strives to achieve high standards of safety and environmental integrity while maintaining maximum processing production.
- Perform all aspects of a facility operator in a safe manner to avoid any injuries to yourself as well as those working at the facility.
- Responsible for daily operations, maintenance, and repair of equipment, including daily logs, preventive maintenance tasks, and reporting requirements.
- Perform and assist with inspection and overhaul activities.
- Perform equipment inspection, maintenance tasks, troubleshooting and diagnoses of plant equipment and systems.
- Oversee (and to the extent necessary participate with) subcontractors in the performance of equipment service work, and in overhaul activities as required.
- Work in partnership with the Bettencourt personnel to assure smooth operations in the delivery of manure to Montauk facility.
- Regularly monitor facility operating conditions to allow seamless operations 24/7.
- Respond to alarms and callouts while on shift to insure continuous facility operations.
- Minimum 3+ years’ equipment operations experience using mechanical, electrical, instrument or control system skills.
- High School or GED; technical training school.
- Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel.
- Strong verbal, written, computer communication and organization skills.
- Ability to interact positively and effectively in a team environment.
- Valid Drivers’ License issued by state of residence and in good standing.
- Flexibility for ‘on call’ support or varied schedule needs.
- Willing to respond to callouts, work weekends and holidays when needed, and overtime as required.
- Able to work in an H2S environment.
- Able to problem solve on a number of different levels and determine the correct resources necessary to resolve the issue.
- Demonstrated mechanical and electrical knowledge and repair abilities.
- Dairy digester facilities equipment and operations.
- Fork lift training.
- Occasional lifting (up to 50#) or moving heavy materials.
- Ability to use a variety of tools.
- Ability to walk over uneven terrain.
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights.
- Ability to wear an SCBA during certain tasks.
To apply for this job please visit montaukenergy.applicantstack.com.